Before you get started
Placing the device
- When using the device for the first time, remove the protective film on the device.
- Place the device on your breast or chest, near the painful area.
- You may remove the white backing to reveal the tacky silicone that will enable direct contact with the skin. Alternatively, you may keep the backing on and move the device as needed.
Before first use, charge your device for approximately 120 minutes. The USB charging cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB / power adapter (not included).
- Charging = LED Light Flashing
- Charged = LED Light Solid
Using the Device
Once the device is in place, start the vibrations by pressing the power button on the device for three seconds to turn it on (a blinking red indicator will light up.)
A short press will start a constant vibration; a second short button press will start a gradual intensity vibration; a third press will start a pulsation pattern. Pressing the button again will resume the constant vibration.
- Download the Relievvr app by searching for “Relievvr” on the Apple Appstore or Google Playstore.
- Follow in-app instructions to connect and pair. The app will prompt you to connect the device, which should be easily paired.
- Once the device is in place, start the vibrations by pressing the “On” button on the app.
- You can control the intensity, duration and pressure through the app, so adjust these as required.
- The app will display different vibration modes and options. Choose the mode and intensity that is best suited to your needs and adjust the settings as required.
- Battery levels of your Relievvr device can be seen in the app once paired.
Care and maintenance
- The device should be cleaned after every use. Wipe it down with a damp cloth and store it in a cool, dry place.
- The device should be charged after every use, so ensure that it is connected to a power source for a minimum of 2 hours.
- The adhesive layer can be reused after rinsing with water. If the tackiness is no longer sufficient, the backing can be replaced with the provided swaps.
*Caution: do not use the device until you are cleared to do so by your physician. The device is made from silicone and intended for external use only. Do not use it if you are allergic to silicone. Do not use the adhesive component if you have an adhesive allergy.
- Travel Lock: this prevents the device from accidentally switching on when not in use. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to lock. The LED will flash red twice. Repeat for 5 seconds to unlock the device. Alternatively, charging the item while locked will also deactivate the travel lock.
- Auto-Power Off: The device will turn off automatically if left in standby mode for 10 minutes, to conserve battery. Alternatively, you can press and hold the power button to your device.